Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and confident individual to join the Sales Team within this fully Accredited Umbrella Payroll Client of ours. This opportunity would suit someone looking to continue their Sales Career within a growing organisation with excellent progression opportunities.
This role is working for a leading Contract Company who specialise in Umbrella and CIS payroll solutions across the UK for multiple Recruitment Agencies.
This role is a mixture of Office and field based visiting clients across the UK through self-generated appointments and appointments booked for you.
Key Responsibility Areas: Business Development Manager
• Sourcing potential clients
• Outbound/Inbound B2B calling
• Arranging and attending meetings with potential clients
• Cross selling products
• Developing and maintaining relationships with potential and new clients
• Manage the business client base and make sure we achieve their requirements
• Increase the number of clients being paid each week
• Monitor the market trends and relay the information
• Make sure we are at the forefront of the market with any new products
• Initially this is a nationwide role
Account Manager Requirements: Business Development Manager
• Ability to self-generate business
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
• Likeable personality
• Professional Appearance
• Strong closing skills
• Good organisation skills
• Proven sales track record