Are you looking to for a new opportunity to take that next step in your career.
Our client is one of the top compliance-orientated professional service providers to the recruitment industry and due to expansion are looking for a Client Liaison Advisor to join their team.
They provide a fresh approach to Commercial Contracting, delivering the highest service to their customer care to ensure all their contractors are paid on time, every time. The Client Liaison Advisor will work closely with the candidates and agencies to ensure they are happy with the service provided.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Registering new candidates
• Cross selling solutions
• Compliance checking candidates
• Assisting the Business Development Manager
• Outbound/Inbound B2C calls answered promptly
• Developing and maintaining relationships with candidates and Agencies
• Manage the client base and make sure we achieve their requirements
• Making sure all referrals to the business are called in a timely manner
• Ensure our clients are updated regularly
• All onboarding information is dealt with quickly and accurately
• Email queries dealt with quickly
• Assist with Payroll
• Proactive in your approach
• Experience with onboarding and administration preferable
• Excellent customer service
• Great communicator
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite
• Ability to work to quickly to resolve queries
• Experience working within an umbrella payroll company, finance service or accountancy company with the ability to use Octopaye would be an advantage
• Previous industry knowledge and contacts but not essential.
Monday – Friday