An opportunity has become available to join a leading business-to-business clothing and apparel distributor. Working with over 120 brands such as Nike, Adidas and Under Armour. They are looking for a Credit Management Administrator to join their team under a 12-month fixed term contract to provide administrative and daily cash management services to the credit management department.
The role also requires a high level of accuracy in the upkeep of customer master files and account information including reconciliation of the customer accounts. To ensure smooth data flow within the department and the wider business. As well as offering excellent customer service when dealing with the Team and customers.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Intermediate level Excel Skills as a minimum and the ability to pick up bespoke systems (advanced excel skills a bonus, as is experience of automated cash management)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Numerate with experience in Credit Control and Sales ledger as a minimum
• Strong communicator both on the telephone and in writing
• Self-motivated individual who works well under pressure in a fast environment
• Teamwork – a team player who can play an active role in a dynamic team
• Customer focused with a drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction through a good understanding of Sales Ledger Finance
• Ideally AAT Qualified or currently studying AAT
Key responsibilities but not exclusive to:
• Allocation of customer payments, ensuring completion (daily) of various bank accounts cash postings & reconciliation
• Management & resolution of unallocated cash amounts to ensure individual customer account balances are up to date
• Manage the customer master files in relation to amending existing account info, to ensure database accuracy
• Ensure all documentation is recorded and filed in accordance with the company Credit Management policy
• Administration assistance to whole Department to manage internal accounts in line with departmental processes & policy
• Provision of Customer’s statements and ad hoc documentation requests.
• Daily management of Department mailboxes
• Assist the Senior Team & Credit Manager with the administration of ongoing projects and provide administrative & analytic support for Credit assessments.
• To deal with all employees and customers in a way that achieves the highest level of customer service whilst maintaining Company standard
• In addition to these functions, the successful candidate is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business and liaise with other departments to complete their role
• 8 hours shifts
• Monday – Friday
• 12 months FTC