As a multi-award-winning reseller, they are proud to have received lots of recognition for the work that they do. They make technology work, whenever it’s needed supporting customers at every solution, completely end-to-end.
They offer a wide variety of products and solutions across IT including Hardware, Managed Services and Security.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• To carry out direct marketing and sales activities over the telephone, maintaining and developing the company’s sales
• Building profitable long-term customer relationships
• Increase profit from existing and new customers, using agreed strategies with line manager
• Maintain regular contact with customers and prospects
• Selling from the full portfolio of products and solutions including IT Hardware, IT Software and/or Managed Services
• Maintain and develop the computerised database, keeping accurate records of requirements, usage, contacts, quotations, and orders
• Assist the customer in understanding the products and services
• Optimise selling time on the phone
• Liaise and co-operate with all departments within the organisation following set procedures & conventions
• Cover the duties of any colleagues who are not in work due to holidays, sickness etc
• Follow company procedures set out in the contract and company handbook
Minimum 12 months working within IT sector with selling either IT Hardware, IT Software and/or Managed Services