12 weeks temp to Perm, 37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Must have clean driving license as will travel to client’s premises.
Our client is a family run business and has continued to expand since being established in 1991, over the years. They have built close working relationships with a wide variety of customers ranging from small independent, to large multinational blue-chip companies.
They provide a personal and professional service to all our existing and potential new companies/customers, from Initial concept, through design to manufacture of one-off prototypes or batch production. Their Reputation has been built over several years supplying goods of the highest standard at a competitive price to our customers on the promised delivery dates.
The extensive range of materials they work with include:
Nylons, Acetal (Delrin), Polyethylene (UHMWPE / HMW / HDPE), Polypropylene, Polycarbonate (Lexan / Makrolon), PETG (Vivak/Veralite/Nudec), PVC, Foamex, ABS and Acrylics (Perspex / Plexiglass)
Industries they Serve
• Food and Beverages
• Art Galleries & Museums
• Machinery Manufacturers
• Swimming pool Installations
The role will include Manufacturing the following:
• Change Parts for Bottling, Canning, Aerosol and Cosmetic Industries
• Machine Guards
• Fabrications in Acrylic, PETG, PVC, Foam PVC, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, HDPE
• Tanks, under drains, Building In pipes and floats etc for swimming pool installations
• Fume cupboards Forensic Cabinets and Glove Boxes
• Display cases and Enclosures for Aquariums, Museums and Public facilities
• Point of Sale
• Charity collection boxes
• General Machined components
• Brewery Fabrications